Localised Primary Canine Hypoplasia: Implications for Maternal and Infant Health at Man Bac, Vietnam, 4000–3500 years BP
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 531–539, July/August 2014
How to Cite
McDonell, A. and Oxenham, M. F. (2014), Localised Primary Canine Hypoplasia: Implications for Maternal and Infant Health at Man Bac, Vietnam, 4000–3500 years BP. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 24: 531–539. doi: 10.1002/oa.2239
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAR 2012 05:21PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!