Occipitalization of the Atlas in Archaeological Material from the 16th–19th Century
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 540–542, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Bašić, Z., Anterić, I., Škorić, E., Vilović, K. and Anđelinović, š. (2014), Occipitalization of the Atlas in Archaeological Material from the 16th–19th Century. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 24: 540–542. doi: 10.1002/oa.2240
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAR 2012 04:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2011
- Ministry of Science, Education and Sports of the Republic of Croatia. Grant Number: 258-2160800-033
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!