Variations in Diet and Stature: Are They Linked? Bioarchaeology and Paleodietary Bayesian Mixing Models from Linköping, Sweden
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 543–556, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Arcini, C., Ahlström, T. and Tagesson, G. (2014), Variations in Diet and Stature: Are They Linked? Bioarchaeology and Paleodietary Bayesian Mixing Models from Linköping, Sweden. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 24: 543–556. doi: 10.1002/oa.2247
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAR 2012 09:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!