Diet, Geography and Drinking Water in Polynesia: Microfossil Research from Archaeological Human Dental Calculus, Rapa Nui (Easter Island)
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 634–648, September/October 2014
How to Cite
2014), Diet, Geography and Drinking Water in Polynesia: Microfossil Research from Archaeological Human Dental Calculus, Rapa Nui (Easter Island), International Journal of Osteoarchaeology, 24, pages 634–648, doi: 10.1002/oa.2249and (
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 APR 2012 11:55PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: BCS 0821783, PHY 0852060
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!