Diet, Geography and Drinking Water in Polynesia: Microfossil Research from Archaeological Human Dental Calculus, Rapa Nui (Easter Island)
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 634–648, September/October 2014
How to Cite
2014), Diet, Geography and Drinking Water in Polynesia: Microfossil Research from Archaeological Human Dental Calculus, Rapa Nui (Easter Island), International Journal of Osteoarchaeology, 24, pages 634–648, doi: 10.1002/oa.2249and (
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 APR 2012 11:55PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: BCS 0821783, PHY 0852060
|oa2249-sup-0001-tableS1.xlsx||Excel 2007 spreadsheet||49K||Supporting info item|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.