Diet, Geography and Drinking Water in Polynesia: Microfossil Research from Archaeological Human Dental Calculus, Rapa Nui (Easter Island)
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
How to Cite
Dudgeon, J. V. and Tromp, M. (2012), Diet, Geography and Drinking Water in Polynesia: Microfossil Research from Archaeological Human Dental Calculus, Rapa Nui (Easter Island). Int. J. Osteoarchaeol.. doi: 10.1002/oa.2249
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 APR 2012 11:55PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: BCS 0821783, PHY 0852060
Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article
|oa_2249_sm_table.xlsx||Excel 2007 spreadsheet||49K||Supporting Information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.