The Relationship between the Two Types of Vertebral Degenerative Joint Disease in a Joseon Dynasty Population, Korea
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 675–687, November/December 2014
How to Cite
2014), The Relationship between the Two Types of Vertebral Degenerative Joint Disease in a Joseon Dynasty Population, Korea, Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 24, pages 675–687, doi: 10.1002/oa.2250and (
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAY 2012 11:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!