Estimation of the Original Number of Individuals Using Multiple Skeletal Elements
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 660–664, September/October 2014
How to Cite
2014), Estimation of the Original Number of Individuals Using Multiple Skeletal Elements, International Journal of Osteoarchaeology, 24, pages 660–664, doi: 10.1002/oa.2252(
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAY 2012 10:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!