The Zoutsteeg Three: Three New Cases of African Types of Dental Modification from Saint Martin, Dutch Caribbean
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
How to Cite
Schroeder, H., Haviser, J. B. and Price, T. D. (2012), The Zoutsteeg Three: Three New Cases of African Types of Dental Modification from Saint Martin, Dutch Caribbean. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol.. doi: 10.1002/oa.2253
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAY 2012 04:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2012
- European Commission. Grant Number: FP7-IEF-2008-236435 ‘ROOTS’ and FP7-ITN-2011-290344 ‘EUROTAST’
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!