Corrections added on 28 July 2014 after initial online publication on 29 June 2012. In Table 1 ‘DM type for Skeleton #2 should read ‘complex’ and not ‘simple.’
The Zoutsteeg Three: Three New Cases of African Types of Dental Modification from Saint Martin, Dutch Caribbean
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 688–696, November/December 2014
How to Cite
2014), The Zoutsteeg Three: Three New Cases of African Types of Dental Modification from Saint Martin, Dutch Caribbean, Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 24, pages 688–696, doi: 10.1002/oa.2253, and (
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAY 2012 04:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2012
- European Commission. Grant Number: FP7-IEF-2008-236435 ‘ROOTS’ and FP7-ITN-2011-290344 ‘EUROTAST’
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!