The Domestic Camelids (Cetartiodactyla: Camelidae) from the Middle Formative Cemetery of Topater 1 (Atacama Desert, Northern Chile): Osteometric and Palaeopathological Evidence of Cargo Animals
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
How to Cite
Labarca, R. and Gallardo, F. (2012), The Domestic Camelids (Cetartiodactyla: Camelidae) from the Middle Formative Cemetery of Topater 1 (Atacama Desert, Northern Chile): Osteometric and Palaeopathological Evidence of Cargo Animals. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol.. doi: 10.1002/oa.2263
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUL 2012 08:13PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2012
- FONDECYT. Grant Number: 1110702
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!