Pathological Changes of the Cranium of a Young Female Cave Bear (Ursus spelaeus R.)—A Case Study (the Sudety Mts, Poland)
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
How to Cite
Nowakowski, D. and Stefaniak, K. (2012), Pathological Changes of the Cranium of a Young Female Cave Bear (Ursus spelaeus R.)—A Case Study (the Sudety Mts, Poland). Int. J. Osteoarchaeol.. doi: 10.1002/oa.2271
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 AUG 2012 08:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!