Diet and Oral Health of Populations that Inhabited Central Argentina (Córdoba Province) during Late Holocene
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 160–175, March/April 2015
How to Cite
2015), Diet and Oral Health of Populations that Inhabited Central Argentina (Córdoba Province) during Late Holocene. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 25: 160–175. doi: 10.1002/oa.2272.and (
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 SEP 2012 06:10PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!