The Sunghir 3 Upper Paleolithic Juvenile: Pathology versus Persistence in the Paleolithic
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
How to Cite
Cowgill, L. W., Mednikova, M. B., Buzhilova, A. P. and Trinkaus, E. (2012), The Sunghir 3 Upper Paleolithic Juvenile: Pathology versus Persistence in the Paleolithic. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol.. doi: 10.1002/oa.2273
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 SEP 2012 05:18PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!