Pretos Novos: Evidence for African Oral Hygiene Practices in Brazil, 1769–1830
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 238–244, March/April 2015
How to Cite
2015), Pretos Novos: Evidence for African Oral Hygiene Practices in Brazil, 1769–1830. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 25: 238–244. doi: 10.1002/oa.2278., , , and (
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 SEP 2012 09:35PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2012
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (FAPERJ). Grant Number: E-26/102.935/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!