Special Issue Paper
Recording Specific Entheseal Changes of Fibrocartilaginous Entheses: Initial Tests Using the Coimbra Method
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Special Issue: Entheseal Changes and Occupation: Technical and Theoretical Advances and Their Applications
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 152–162, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Henderson, C. Y., Mariotti, V., Pany-Kucera, D., Villotte, S. and Wilczak, C. (2013), Recording Specific Entheseal Changes of Fibrocartilaginous Entheses: Initial Tests Using the Coimbra Method. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 23: 152–162. doi: 10.1002/oa.2287
- Issue online: 7 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 OCT 2012 04:28PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!