Special Issue Paper
The Relationship Between Intensity of Physical Activity and Entheseal Changes on the Lower Limb
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Special Issue: Entheseal Changes and Occupation: Technical and Theoretical Advances and Their Applications
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 221–228, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Niinimäki, S. and Baiges Sotos, L. (2013), The Relationship Between Intensity of Physical Activity and Entheseal Changes on the Lower Limb. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 23: 221–228. doi: 10.1002/oa.2295
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 NOV 2012 06:09PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!