Special Issue Paper
Comparison of the Entheseal Changes of the os coxae of Portuguese Males (19th–20th centuries) with Known Occupation
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Special Issue: Entheseal Changes and Occupation: Technical and Theoretical Advances and Their Applications
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 229–236, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Campanacho, V. and Santos, A. L. (2013), Comparison of the Entheseal Changes of the os coxae of Portuguese Males (19th–20th centuries) with Known Occupation. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 23: 229–236. doi: 10.1002/oa.2297
- Issue online: 7 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 NOV 2012 11:50PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!