Rare Types of Trephination from Hungary Shed New Light on Possible Cross-cultural Connections in the Carpathian Basin
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 322–333, May/June 2015
How to Cite
2015), Rare Types of Trephination from Hungary Shed New Light on Possible Cross-cultural Connections in the Carpathian Basin. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 25, 322–333. doi: 10.1002/oa.2304., , , and (
- Issue online: 15 JUN 2015
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 DEC 2012 02:26PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!