Rare Types of Trephination from Hungary Shed New Light on Possible Cross-cultural Connections in the Carpathian Basin
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 322–333, May/June 2015
How to Cite
2015), Rare Types of Trephination from Hungary Shed New Light on Possible Cross-cultural Connections in the Carpathian Basin. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 25, 322–333. doi: 10.1002/oa.2304., , , and (
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2015
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 DEC 2012 02:26PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2012
|oa2304-sup-0001-Supplementary.tif||TIFF image||1736K||Supporting info item|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.