The Protohistoric ‘Quicklime Burials’ from the Balearic Islands: Cremation or Inhumation
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
How to Cite
Van Strydonck, M., Decq, L., den Brande, T. V., Boudin, M., Ramis, D., Borms, H. and De Mulder, G. (2013), The Protohistoric ‘Quicklime Burials’ from the Balearic Islands: Cremation or Inhumation. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol.. doi: 10.1002/oa.2307
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JAN 2013 01:00PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!