Cooked Bones? Method and Practice for Identifying Bones Treated at Low Temperature
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 426–440, July/August 2015
How to Cite
2015), Cooked Bones? Method and Practice for Identifying Bones Treated at Low Temperature. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 25, 426–440. doi: 10.1002/oa.2311., , , , , , and (
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2015
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2013 06:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!