Cremated Human Remains Deposited in Two Phases: Evidence from the Necropolis of the Tuileries Site (Lyon, France: 2nd Century AD)
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 489–501, July/August 2015
How to Cite
2015), Cremated Human Remains Deposited in Two Phases: Evidence from the Necropolis of the Tuileries Site (Lyon, France: 2nd Century AD). Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 25, 489–501. doi: 10.1002/oa.2317., , and (
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2015
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 APR 2013 05:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!