Morphological Characteristics of Healthy and Osteoarthritic Joint Surfaces in Archaeological Skeletons
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 515–527, July/August 2015
How to Cite
2015), Morphological Characteristics of Healthy and Osteoarthritic Joint Surfaces in Archaeological Skeletons. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 25, 515–527. doi: 10.1002/oa.2319., , and (
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2015
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 APR 2013 04:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2013
|oa2319-sup-0001-sm_f2.jpg||JPEG image||242K||Supporting info item|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.