We wish to confirm that there are no known conflicts of interest associated with this study and there has been no significant financial support for this work that could have influenced its outcome.
The Post-Mortem Pressure Distortion of Human Crania Uncovered in an Early Medieval Pohansko (Czech Republic) Graveyard
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 539–549, July/August 2015
How to Cite
2015), The Post-Mortem Pressure Distortion of Human Crania Uncovered in an Early Medieval Pohansko (Czech Republic) Graveyard. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 25, 539–549. doi: 10.1002/oa.2321., , and (
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2015
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 APR 2013 02:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!