Bioarchaeological Patterns of Violence in North Patagonia (Argentina) during the late Holocene. Implications for the Study of Population Dynamics
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 625–636, September/October 2015
How to Cite
2015) Bioarchaeological Patterns of Violence in North Patagonia (Argentina) during the late Holocene. Implications for the Study of Population Dynamics. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 25: 625–636. doi: 10.1002/oa.2325.(
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2015
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAY 2013 05:10PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2012
- Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Técnicas
|oa2325-sup-0001-supplementary.docx||Word 2007 document||19K||Supporting info item|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.