Rural Rickets: Vitamin D Deficiency in a Post-Medieval Farming Community from the Netherlands
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
How to Cite
Veselka, B., Hoogland, M. L.P. and Waters-Rist, A. L. (2013), Rural Rickets: Vitamin D Deficiency in a Post-Medieval Farming Community from the Netherlands. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol.. doi: 10.1002/oa.2329
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUN 2013 09:27PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!