Hunting, Herding, and Caravanning: Osteometric Identifications of Camelid Morphotypes at Khonkho Wankane, Bolivia
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 676–689, September/October 2015
How to Cite
2015) Hunting, Herding, and Caravanning: Osteometric Identifications of Camelid Morphotypes at Khonkho Wankane, Bolivia. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 25: 676–689. doi: 10.1002/oa.2331., and (
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2015
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUN 2013 04:39PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2012
- Curtiss T. and Mary G. Brennan Foundation
- Vanderbilt University Discovery Program
- Howard Heinz Foundation
- National Geographic Society. Grant Number: 7700-04
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BCS-0514624
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!