Special Issue Paper
Exploring Human Subsistence Strategies and Environmental Change through Stable Isotopes in the Dry Puna of Argentina
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Special Issue: Special Issue on Zooarchaeology and Applications of Stable Isotope Analysis: Methodological Approaches and Case Studies in Southern South America
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 134–148, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Samec, C. T., Morales, M. R. and Yacobaccio, H. D. (2014), Exploring Human Subsistence Strategies and Environmental Change through Stable Isotopes in the Dry Puna of Argentina. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 24: 134–148. doi: 10.1002/oa.2332
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUL 2013 09:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2012
- CONICET. Grant Number: PIP 6322
- University of Buenos Aires. Grant Number: UBACyT F052
- ANPCyT. Grant Number: PICT 0306
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!