Special Issue Paper
δ13C and δ15N Characterization of Modern Huemul (Hippocamelus bisulcus) from the Patagonian Andean Forest. Scope and Limitations of Their Use as a Geographical Marker
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Special Issue: Special Issue on Zooarchaeology and Applications of Stable Isotope Analysis: Methodological Approaches and Case Studies in Southern South America
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 219–230, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Tessone, A., Fernández, P. M., Bellelli, C. and Panarello, H. (2014), δ13C and δ15N Characterization of Modern Huemul (Hippocamelus bisulcus) from the Patagonian Andean Forest. Scope and Limitations of Their Use as a Geographical Marker. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 24: 219–230. doi: 10.1002/oa.2336
- Issue online: 4 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2013 04:02PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2012
- Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Técnicas. Grant Number: PIP 6028 and PIP 232
- Agencia Nacional de Promoción Científica y Tecnológica. Grant Number: PICT 26332
- Universidad de Buenos Aires. Grant Number: Ubacyt U013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!