Special Issue Paper
Llamas in the Cornfield: Prehispanic Agro-Pastoral System in the Southern Andes
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Special Issue: Special Issue on Zooarchaeology and Applications of Stable Isotope Analysis: Methodological Approaches and Case Studies in Southern South America
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 149–165, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Dantas, M., Figueroa, G. . G. and Laguens, A. (2014), Llamas in the Cornfield: Prehispanic Agro-Pastoral System in the Southern Andes. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 24: 149–165. doi: 10.1002/oa.2351
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 OCT 2013 11:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!