Special Issue Paper
Zooarchaeological and Stable Isotopic Assessments on Pinniped–Human Relations in the Beagle Channel (Tierra del Fuego, Southern South America)
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Special Issue: Special Issue on Zooarchaeology and Applications of Stable Isotope Analysis: Methodological Approaches and Case Studies in Southern South America
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 231–244, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Zangrando, A . F., Panarello, H. and Piana, E. . L. (2014), Zooarchaeological and Stable Isotopic Assessments on Pinniped–Human Relations in the Beagle Channel (Tierra del Fuego, Southern South America). Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 24: 231–244. doi: 10.1002/oa.2352
- Issue online: 4 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 OCT 2013 08:53AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2012
- Research Counsil of Norway. Grant Number: 208828
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!