Medullary Bone in Goose Remains: A Reliable Indicator of Domestic Individual in Non-Breeding Regions
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
How to Cite
Eda, M., Yashima, S. and Inoué, T. (2013), Medullary Bone in Goose Remains: A Reliable Indicator of Domestic Individual in Non-Breeding Regions. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol.. doi: 10.1002/oa.2355
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 OCT 2013 03:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2013
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture. Grant Number: 19820015, 21700846 and 24700927
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!