Tropical Ulcer on a Human Tibia from 5000 Years Ago in Northern Italy
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
How to Cite
Micheletti Cremasco, M., Merlo, F., Fulcheri, E. and Rothschild, B. M. (2013), Tropical Ulcer on a Human Tibia from 5000 Years Ago in Northern Italy. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol.. doi: 10.1002/oa.2356
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 NOV 2013 04:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!