Special Issue Paper
Walking on Eggshells: A Study of Egg Use in Anglo-Scandinavian York Based on Eggshell Identification Using ZooMS
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Special Issue: Special Issue on Birds and Archaeology: New Research
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 247–255, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Stewart, J. R. M., Allen, R. B., Jones, A. K. G., Kendall, T., Penkman, K. E. H., Demarchi, B., O'Connor, T. and Collins, M. J. (2014), Walking on Eggshells: A Study of Egg Use in Anglo-Scandinavian York Based on Eggshell Identification Using ZooMS. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 24: 247–255. doi: 10.1002/oa.2362
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 NOV 2013 09:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2013
- Collaborative Doctoral Award. Grant Number: AH/I504958/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!