Special Issue Paper
The Avifauna of Southern Istria (Croatia) During the Late Pleistocene: Implications for the Palaeoecology and Biodiversity of the Northern Adriatic Region
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Special Issue: Special Issue on Birds and Archaeology: New Research
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 289–299, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Oros Sršen, A., Brajković, D., Radović, S., Mauch Lenardić, J. and Miracle, P. T. (2014), The Avifauna of Southern Istria (Croatia) During the Late Pleistocene: Implications for the Palaeoecology and Biodiversity of the Northern Adriatic Region. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 24: 289–299. doi: 10.1002/oa.2364
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 NOV 2013 10:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2013
- Ministry of Science, Education, and Sport of the Republic of Croatia. Grant Number: 101-2690680-2270
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!