Special Issue Paper
Taphonomic Study of Japanese Quail (Coturnix japonica) Bone Modification Resulting from the Burial and Feeding Behavior of the American Burying Beetle (Nicrophorus americanus)
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Special Issue: Special Issue on Birds and Archaeology: New Research
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 272–278, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Dirrigl, F. J. and Perrotti, L. (2014), Taphonomic Study of Japanese Quail (Coturnix japonica) Bone Modification Resulting from the Burial and Feeding Behavior of the American Burying Beetle (Nicrophorus americanus). Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 24: 272–278. doi: 10.1002/oa.2365
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 NOV 2013 10:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!