Special Issue Paper
Birds in Early Medieval Greater Poland: Consumption and Hawking
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Special Issue: Special Issue on Birds and Archaeology: New Research
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 358–364, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Makowiecki, D., Tomek, T. and Bochenski, Z. M. (2014), Birds in Early Medieval Greater Poland: Consumption and Hawking. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 24: 358–364. doi: 10.1002/oa.2366
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 NOV 2013 07:37PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!