Special Issue Paper
Birds in Subsistence and Culture at Viking Age Sites in Denmark
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Special Issue: Special Issue on Birds and Archaeology: New Research
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 365–377, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Gotfredsen, A. B. (2014), Birds in Subsistence and Culture at Viking Age Sites in Denmark. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 24: 365–377. doi: 10.1002/oa.2367
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 NOV 2013 05:21PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!