Special Issue Paper
Lead Concentration in Archaeological Animal Remains from The Edo Period, Japan: Is the Lead Concentration in Archaeological Goose Bone a Reliable Indicator of Domestic Birds?
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Special Issue: Special Issue on Birds and Archaeology: New Research
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 265–271, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Eda, M., Kodama, Y., Ishimaru, E. and Yoneda, M. (2014), Lead Concentration in Archaeological Animal Remains from The Edo Period, Japan: Is the Lead Concentration in Archaeological Goose Bone a Reliable Indicator of Domestic Birds?. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 24: 265–271. doi: 10.1002/oa.2369
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 NOV 2013 10:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2013
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Numbers: 21700846, 24700927
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!