Stable Isotope Analysis of Human and Animal Remains at the Qijiaping Site in Middle Gansu, China
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
How to Cite
Ma, M., Dong, G., Liu, X., Lightfoot, E., Chen, F., Wang, H., Li, H. and Jones, M. K. (2013), Stable Isotope Analysis of Human and Animal Remains at the Qijiaping Site in Middle Gansu, China. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol.. doi: 10.1002/oa.2379
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 NOV 2013 08:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2013
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: XDA05130601
- National Social Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 12&ZD151
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 41072123, 41271218, 41021091
- Chinese State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs. Grant Number: (#B06026
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!