Stable Isotope Analysis of Human and Animal Remains at the Qijiaping Site in Middle Gansu, China
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 923–934, November/December 2015
How to Cite
2015) Stable Isotope Analysis of Human and Animal Remains at the Qijiaping Site in Middle Gansu, China. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 25: 923–934. doi: 10.1002/oa.2379., , , , , , , and (
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2015
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 NOV 2013 08:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2013
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: XDA05130601
- National Social Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 12&ZD151
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 41072123, 41271218, 41021091
- Chinese State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs. Grant Number: (#B06026
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!