Special Issue Paper
The Use of Avian Resources by the Forgotten Slaves of Tromelin Island (Indian Ocean)
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Special Issue: Special Issue on Birds and Archaeology: New Research
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 407–416, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Laroulandie, V. and Lefèvre, C. (2014), The Use of Avian Resources by the Forgotten Slaves of Tromelin Island (Indian Ocean). Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 24: 407–416. doi: 10.1002/oa.2380
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 DEC 2013 01:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!