Special Issue Paper
A Bird in the Hand: Data Collation and Novel Analysis of Avian Remains from South Uist, Outer Hebrides
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Special Issue: Special Issue on Birds and Archaeology: New Research
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 384–396, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Best, J. and Mulville, J. (2014), A Bird in the Hand: Data Collation and Novel Analysis of Avian Remains from South Uist, Outer Hebrides. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 24: 384–396. doi: 10.1002/oa.2381
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 DEC 2013 11:26PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!