Special Issue Paper
The Role of Birds in the Settlement of Shahr-i Sokhta (Sistan, Iran) During the 3rd Millennium BC
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Special Issue: Special Issue on Birds and Archaeology: New Research
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 319–330, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Gala, M. and Tagliacozzo, A. (2014), The Role of Birds in the Settlement of Shahr-i Sokhta (Sistan, Iran) During the 3rd Millennium BC. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 24: 319–330. doi: 10.1002/oa.2389
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 DEC 2013 09:02PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!