Raising Practices of Neolithic Livestock Evidenced by Stable Isotope Analysis in the Wei River Valley, North China
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
How to Cite
Chen, X.-L., Hu, S.-M., Hu, Y.-W., Wang, W.-L., Ma, Y.-Y., Lü, P. and Wang, C.-S. (2014), Raising Practices of Neolithic Livestock Evidenced by Stable Isotope Analysis in the Wei River Valley, North China. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol.. doi: 10.1002/oa.2393
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JAN 2014 10:00PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2013
- the CAS Strategic Priority Research Program. Grant Numbers: XDA05130501, XDA05130303
- the National Key Technology R&D Program. Grant Number: 2010BAK67B03
- the Compass Plan Foundation. Grant Number: 20110301
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation Grant. Grant Number: 2012M520442
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!