Cultural Effects on Phenetic Distances Among Postclassic Mexican and Southwest United States Populations
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
How to Cite
Ragsdale, C. S. and Edgar, H. J. H. (2014), Cultural Effects on Phenetic Distances Among Postclassic Mexican and Southwest United States Populations. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol.. doi: 10.1002/oa.2394
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JAN 2014 10:00PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2013
- Research Collections Grant, American Museum of Natural History
- Field Site Development Grant, Department of Anthropology University of New Mexico
- Latin American and Iberian Institute, University of New Mexico
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!