A Bioarchaeological and Biogeochemical Study of Warfare and Mobility in Andahuaylas, Peru (ca. ad 1160–1260)
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
How to Cite
Kurin, D. S., Lofaro, E. M., Gómez Choque, D. E. and Krigbaum, J. (2014), A Bioarchaeological and Biogeochemical Study of Warfare and Mobility in Andahuaylas, Peru (ca. ad 1160–1260). Int. J. Osteoarchaeol.. doi: 10.1002/oa.2398
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 FEB 2014 08:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!