Corrections added on 21 August 2014 after initial online publication on 6 May 2014. In Introduction, first paragraph, the part of second sentence has been corrected from ‘15 000 colonisers’ to ‘1 500 colonisers’.
Scurvy-related Morbidity and Death among Christopher Columbus' Crew at La Isabela, the First European Town in the New World (1494–1498): An Assessment of the Skeletal and Historical Information†
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 191–202, March/April 2016
How to Cite
2016) Scurvy-related Morbidity and Death among Christopher Columbus' Crew at La Isabela, the First European Town in the New World (1494–1498): An Assessment of the Skeletal and Historical Information. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 26: 191–202. doi: 10.1002/oa.2406., , , and (
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2016
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 APR 2014 09:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!