Changing fish use on Mangaia, southern Cook Islands: resource depression and the prey choice model
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Special Issue: Zooarchaeology of Oceanic Coasts and Islands: Papers from the 8th International Congress of the International Council of Archaeozoology, 23-29 August 1998, Victoria B.C., Canada
Volume 11, Issue 1-2, pages 88–100, January - April 2001
How to Cite
Butler, V. L. (2001), Changing fish use on Mangaia, southern Cook Islands: resource depression and the prey choice model. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 11: 88–100. doi: 10.1002/oa.548
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2001
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2001
- NSF. Grant Number: BNS-9020750
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!