Urban small vertebrate taphonomy: a case study from Anglo–Scandinavian York
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 336–344, September/October 2001
How to Cite
Piper, P.J. and O'Connor, T.P. (2001), Urban small vertebrate taphonomy: a case study from Anglo–Scandinavian York. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 11: 336–344. doi: 10.1002/oa.571
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2001
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2000
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!